Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Community Group-Creative Connections

Well, I am finally going to put some of my creative abilities to the test over the summer. I am leading a Community Group through my church called Creative Connections. Each week we will be creating something new, such as cards, journals, altered art and such. I am so excited I can hardly stand it...a little scared too, but I know that will pass. I hope to teach the woman that everyone has creativity and how to tap into that. That God the ultimate Creator has given us each the gift to create. It is going to be a great time and I know each woman will be blessed to see what she can create. Please pray for me and my co-leader Tammy Powers as we lead and serve these woman.

If you have any ideas you want to pass along to me it would greatly appreciated!!!

No comments: