Sunday, June 27, 2010

Stationary Holder.

This stationary holder I made for a special someone. Again with the pink...LOL. Here is the outside of the box.



Here is the inside of the box...isn't it cute? It has a small notebook, and postage stamp holder.



I packed it full of cards, 3x3 notecards and tags.









I actually looked up youtube videos for this and you can find the video on how to make this right here. There are two videos for this stationary box..be sure to watch both. Have fun!!!



3 comments:

Kristine said...

OH super cute!

Denine said...

Absolutely Adorable. I am going to have to attempt this adorable box. Love it!!

- - Sheryl - - said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following - I used to always be on the C MB - but it's too slow - so now I blog!

Love your stationary box - I have yet to make one. makes a great gift!